Music Classes for the Rapid City Seventh Day Adventist School
I. General Music Education Class (Kindergarten -3rd Grade)
- This class will consist of beginning music theory foundations such as rhythem, notation, tone, and sequence. We will utilize the recorders, chimes, hand instruments, movement, sining and a wide variety of instruments.
- Students will become fully involved in the music process and will begin to work together as a group, as well as an individual, in developing necessary skills for later creative endeavors.
- Class time will be 45-50 mins
- This class will consist of beginning music theory foundations such as rhythm, notation, tone and sequence. Each student will choose an instrument in which they will rent or purchas to us for this class.
- This class will be 2 times a week.
- This class will consist of grades K-8 students. Students will learn to sing in parts. Students will also learn acting skills and will prepare for a musical.
For more information: http://www.pianoandorgan.com