Music Classes for the Rapid City Seventh Day Adventist School
I. General Music Education Class (Kindergarten -4th Grade)
- This class will consist of beginning music theory foundations such as rhythm, notation, tone, and sequence. We will utilize the recorders, chimes, hand instruments, movement, singing and a wide variety of instruments.
- Students will become fully involved in the music process and will begin to work together as a group, as well as an individual, in developing necessary skills for later creative endeavors.
- Class time will be 30 mins
II. Hand Chimes (5th - 8th Grade)
- This class will consist of beginning music theory foundations such as rhythm, notation, and sequence. This class will meet once a week for 45 minutes.
- This class will consist of grades K-8 students taught by classroom teachers.
For more information: http://www.pianoandorgan.com